Thursday, December 01, 2005

Red, White and Blue

Red, White and Blue.. and I don't mean the flag. I got pulled over
today just outside the yooper loop in Houghton. I didn't use my turn
signal while merging into the loop. As dangerous as that stupid loop
is, I don't blame the cop one bit for pulling me over. He also
informed me that my back window was not cleaned off (of snow) which
is illegal. I had never thought of that before. It makes sense but
I had no idea that it was a law that all of your windows must be
cleaned of snow at all times while driving. I new that you can't
having any objects obstructing your view INSIDE the car, so it only
stands to reason that the same is true on the outside. In any case,
he was nice about it and didn't ticket me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

score for nice cops. I'm proud to say I did know that back windows need to be cleared. Way to be so mature about being pulled over. What happened to the old arogant jerry? I think he's gone. ?

Anonymous said...

There are plenty of trucks and vans around without back windows at all... do you know how is the rule different for them?