Sunday, October 02, 2005

Vorlon Technologies


Vorlon Technologies
Originally uploaded by jrossjr.
Most of you now that I've been an active eBay user since the online flea market was born. In fact, a girl that I was dating once exclaimed "I'm loosing my boyfriend to eBay!". Anyone know who said that? A bit of trivia for you.
Anyway, I've since upped the anti a bit. I've started my own company to exploit computer deals that I find on the internet. Mostly, I peddle in Dell and Apple merchandise. Most recently, Gabe has started to work with me and we have managed to increase our inventory three fold. The picture shows what we currently have in stock: 24" LCD's, 19" LCD's and Dimension 9100 Desktops.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where is the storage place?

And I beleive it was stacey who said that.

Jerry Ross said...

The dinning room. Also known as the Dart Room. And yes it was Stacey, we have a winner! Not much of a challenge though, it's not as though i've dated many people.

Anonymous said...

.....thanks to me!

Anonymous said...

That really gave me a good chuckle as I had to sit here and think if I actually said that or not...haha!
Hope things are well with you!