Saturday, October 22, 2005

Party in Ann Arbor



Originally uploaded by jrossjr.
We had the Michigan Space Grant Consortium conference this weekend in Ann Arbor. The night before the conference we (Dean, Emily, Webb, Makela, Ed, and Traci) went out for a night on the town. I'm not sure where this picture was taken... I'm not sure when this picture was taken... In fact, I didn't know that i posted to my blog until my sister asked me about the picture. This blog posting from my phone might become a liability!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If Jerry is going to post pictures, jerry should remember what they are!!

Anonymous said...

YOU WERE IN ANN ARBOR AND YOU DIDN'T CALL ME?!?!?! YOU SUCK!!! You totally could have hung out with Mark! He had off all day Saturday! We're only like 15 minutes away! Punk.

Jerry Ross said...

To be honest, i did forget that you guys lived right there. But Saturday was absolutely nuts, in the fact, the whole weekend was. Every minute was scheduled. I should have called you out to hang out with us Friday night. Although, i'm not sure it would have been your 'cup of tea'.