Tuesday, October 11, 2005

eBay Troubles

Many of you will laugh at this i'm sure: "You have been indefinitely suspended from eBay because our records indicate your account was involved in activities that violate our policy governing the sale of potentially infringing items."

Apparently Dell has begun selling refurbished items on eBay. Since then, they've started cracking down on eBayers using screen shots from dell.com for their auction pages. If you saw my post from a few days ago, you can see why this might be a large issue. All of those boxes are on my credit card. If I can't sell them, I have to pay for them. Scary thought.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it suckie suckie, suckie, suckie, suckie,suckie, suckie, suckie, suckie, suckie, suckie,suckie, sucks, it sucks to be you!

Anonymous said...

Wow. That would totally suck. Good luck to you with that! ;-) But at least I have an interesting story to tell Mark at work tomorrow!! :-)