Friday, September 23, 2005

New Years Eve in Europe


Off to Sweden. Scott, Adam, James and I are headed to Scandinavia for New Years Eve this year. I just finished purchasing the tickets yesterday. We'll be there from the 28th of Dec - 5th of January. I have been pushing for a guys vacation overseas for awhile now, and quite honestly, i'm surprised that it is coming to fruition. Trying to coordinate schedules, acquiring funds, negotiating "leave" from significant others.. it was an uphill battle. It reminds me of High School when I was perpetually charged with organizing friday night parties. The only difference being that we are flying to this party instead of driving, and we'll be the only ones speaking English. My thanks goes out to our girlfriends for their understanding. Perhaps next year we can rendezvous in Rome for an all inclusive couples trip.


No comments: