Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Isn't it beautiful?


Isn't it beautiful?
Originally uploaded by jrossjr.
If only I really did own all three. In reality the smallest one on the left is the only one that is mine. The iBook in the middle is my Grandma's former laptop and soon to be my sister 'new' laptop. The iMac on the right is my Grandmother's replacement computer (2Ghz - 20" LCD - 250 Gb). I have the job of preparing the two computers for their new owners. But for a short while, they are mine! ALL MINE!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seems funny to me to see three of the most stylish and advanced computers ever made sitting side by side on a particle board buffet table in a imitation-wood-panelled room.

Jerry Ross said...

Yes, but the fact remains: They are sitting in MY imitation-wood-paneled room and not yours! :)