Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Sleeve Tatoos

so... The thing is, I love sleeve tatoos. Every time I see them on a guy, i'm like "man I wish were that cool" :) But the problem is A. I don't know if I could pull them off... actually i'm pretty damn sure I can't. and B. I don't what the heck I would get tatooed, and refuse to get something just for the sake of getting something. If its going to be there, I want it to be something i'm pationate about, or would at the very least love to look at every morning when I wake up... cuz I would have to :) So if anybody has any great idea that they can sell me on i'll happily be the blonde haired blue eyed sleeve tatooed princeton physicist.. Hey, I'd be unique!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sleeve tattoos are only cool on black men. U would look ridiculous!

Jerry Ross said...

how do you know i'm not black?? Jerry is a very common black man's name. Shit girl, I'm as dark as night!

Anonymous said...

How do you know I'm a girl?? Blog readers are not gender-specific... And how many blonde-haired, blue eyed black guys do you know? ;)