Monday, June 27, 2005

John and Alana Phillips


6-18-2005 10-33-29 AM_0047 copy
Originally uploaded by jrossjr.
Some more wedding photos. Most of my photos of the wedding couple didn't turn out as well as I had hoped. This one has a nice lighting effect, but it would have been nice if I could have gotten some clearer ones. If/when people get their pictures back, email me some! Ironically, all of my photos of Ben looking awkward on the dance floor turned out just fine :) Sorry Ben, i'm sure it was the camera's fault.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't get the pictures to load!GRRRRR!!! (angry face)

Anonymous said...

that was my comment and it didn't say that. See how dumb this computer is?

Anonymous said...

you have to "Choose an identity". Click on "other" and then enter your name.. whomever you are.. BTW :@ is and angry face.

Go here:
http://messenger.msn.com/Resource/Emoticons.aspx

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed both the bachelor party and the wedding pictures, as I was very sadly unable to attend. :-(

btw - I thought you may want to know that your weblink from the e-mail you sent out didn't work.

Hope all is going well in Michigan.