Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Quotes

A friend of mine sent me the following quotes (my initial thoughts in
() ):

  • 1. Nobody is perfect, until you fall in love with them. (how true!)
  • 2. The hardest thing to do is watch the one you love, love someone
    else (?!?!)
  • 3. Don't cry over someone who isn't crying over you. (k... easier
    said then done)
  • 4. Everything is okay in end. If it's not okay, then it's not the
    end. (naively optimistic)

    I wasn't sure if those were suppose to make me feel better or
    worse?? I suppose, if read in that order, they offer some positive
    reassurance. Cliches are a dime a dozen when the rose colored lenses
    fall off.

  • 1 comment:

    Robin Levere Kinney said...

    I agree about the confusion as to whether they are supposed to make you feel better. I don't think these are the lines I'd like to hear after a break-up. Oh well, I'm sure the friend meant well. But what do you say after such a thing?